My computer keeps shutting down and then when i log back in I receive "the system has recovered from a serious error" 0x000008e problem. I have no idea of how to troubleshoot 0x000008e Doe SmartPCFixer really work? Can you offer me an effective way to remove my PC error?
I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Run SmartPCFixer to fix 0x000008e Error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Double-click the tool, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to troubleshoot 0x000008e problem.
Method Two: To remove 0x000008e error safely and fast, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Is your PC healthy?PC runs best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can cause serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a famous PC optimizer, SmartPCFixer is definitely a good choice for people to solve 0x000008e errors. Apart from getting rid of 0x000008e errors, this utility also owns rather powerful function for its users.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This tool
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Read More:,ERROR_STATE_LOAD_STORE_FAILED,0x0000052f,ERROR_LOG_ARCHIVE_IN_PROGRESS,"windowsupdate_8024402c or windowsupdate_dt000" (1),ERROR_INVALID_SERVER_STATE