Best Solution:Launch SmartPCFixer to solve bad pool header 0x00000019 problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Double-click the application, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to repair bad pool header blue screen problem.
Manual tutorials of repairing bad pool header windows 8
Generally speaking, most bsod issue, such as, bad pool header windows 10 upgrade is caused by corrupted driver issues. follow the below manual steps to solve bad pool header vista.
Step 1: Right-click Computer, and select Manage.
Step 2: Click Device Manager, then check if there is outdated drivers.
Most often, STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER not found error can be resolved by performing a system restore.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Bad Pool Header error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If bad pool header 0x00000019 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of bad pool header windows 10 error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADER error in time.
Related: bad Pool Header Windows 7,bad Pool Header Windows Xp,bad Pool Header Blue Screen,STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER,bad Pool Header Windows 10
Read More: ,system_thread_exception_not_handled ffffffff`c0000005,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 8,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 7,system_thread_exception_not_handled ffffffff`c0000005,Stop Error 0x7E system_thread_exception_not_handled