- 5 year old Toshiba netbook, purchased with Win7 Starter installed
- was eligible for and did free Win10 install in July
- has worked fine, up til last Thursday (October 8, 2015)
- 10/8/15 began crashing, "Critical_Process_Died". Allows me to restart computer, but BSOD's every two hours.
- taken to Best Buy Geek Squad today (October 13, 2015). Says there's nothing to do for it but re-install original programing; citing age and claims Win7 products don't adapt to Win10 very well.
I just wanted to know if there actually was something else I could do, considering that if I restore the original (again, win7 starter), not only would I lose what I have, but original is so damn limited there's only so much I could gain back. Also, parents are sure as hell not purchasing a new laptop.
Nobody likes to see BSOD: "Critical_Process_Died" errors when they are searching online, especially when people are playing games or having a good time in using computers. What can I do? Most computer users are confused about how to solve BSOD: "Critical_Process_Died" errors. Don't panic! Read the instructions below, and find out your most suitable method to fix BSOD: "Critical_Process_Died" error and optimize your PC.
Repair BSOD: "Critical_Process_Died", Speed Up PC with SmartPCFixer
1. Click Here to Download SmartPCFixer.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Resolve BSOD: "Critical_Process_Died" Issues By Yourself.
Sometimes, once you restore your system to an original version, BSOD: "Critical_Process_Died" error will be removed with ease!
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Related: msvcr110 Dll Is Either Not Designed,msvcr110 Dll Is Missing Download,msvcr110 Dll Is Missing Download,msvcr110.dll Download,The Program Can't Start Because MSVCR110.dll Is Missing From Your Computer
Read More: ,Windows Update error 0x80004005 for KB3087040,windows 10 update failed 80004005,Windows Update error 0x80004005 for KB3087040,windows update error 80004005,windows update error code 80004005